All Clenaware Systems Airacks are covered by a 12 month guarantee.
Clenaware Systems Ltd guarantee that any and all products manufactured and marketed under the Clenaware Systems name and used in the correct way are free from defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of delivery.
What Warranty Covers
The Clenaware Systems warranty covers any material or manufacturing fault and we will repair or replace any defect Airack provided that:
- Installation was carried out in accordance with the Clenaware Systems requirements as detailed in the user manual and installation card provided with the Airack.
- The Airack and/or components are not modified, altered or dismantled by unauthorised persons.
- The Airack is maintained in accordance with the Clenaware Systems requirements and as detailed in the user manual and care card provided with the Airack.
- The Airack is cleaned and preventative maintenance carried out in accordance with the Clenaware Systems requirements as detailed in the owner’s manual and on the care card.
- Warranty service is performed by Clenaware Systems or an approved / nominated agent using genuine Clenaware Systems replacement parts supplied by Clenaware Systems or an approved / nominated agent.
What Warranty Does Not Cover
The Clenaware Systems warranty will not cover the following:
- Failure or damage caused by misuse, accidental or malicious damage.
- Failure or damage caused by the loss of or fluctuations in electrical power supply.
- Labour and material costs associated with cleaning and preventative maintenance as detailed in the owner’s manual and on the care card.
- Labour and material costs associated with replacing filters.
- Labour and material costs associated with failure or operating problems caused by incorrect installation.
- Any consequential loss as a result of product failure.
How To Make A Warranty Claim
- All warranty claims should be logged by calling: 01933 666244
- Please have the following details to hand to speed up the processing of your call:
- Serial Number
- Site Name
- Contact Name & Telephone Number
- Description of problem
- Warranty service is performed via a return to factory policy and Clenaware Systems will arrange the collection of the Airack.
- Warranty service is performed Monday to Friday and between the hours of 09.00 and 17.30.
- All warranty service will be performed by Clenaware Systems or an approved / nominated agent.
- No fault found calls; these will be chargeable to the customer.
For further information or clarification on warranty please contact Clenaware Systems on 01933 666244 or see our full Terms & Conditions for further details.
- Installation and commissioning of the Clenaware Systems products should be carried out by Clenaware Systems or an approved / nominated agent in accordance with the Clenaware Systems requirements as detailed in the user manual. Failure to install and commission a product in line with these requirements can invalidate the warranty.
- As part of a process of ongoing innovation and brand development, Clenaware Systems reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
- Brand Names, Trade Marks, Trade Names, Images and Drawings used in any documents relating to a Clenaware Systems product are for reference purposes only and should not be reproduced without the written permission of Clenaware Systems Ltd.